Click on the links below to view the Land Use Bylaw 2010-889.

Table of Contents

Land Use Bylaw


Application for Amendment to the Land Use Bylaw

NEW Alberta Builder Licensing. Beginning December 1, 2017, all residential home builders are required to have a licence when they go to obtain a building permit for a new home. Builder licensing applies to the construction of new homes to which the New Home Buyer Protection Act applies, including condominiums. For more information visit

Builder Licensing FAQ

Builder Licensing Application Process

Information for Builders – Builders Licence

NEW 2019 Building & Electrical Code Changes

For cost of permits and amendments please see the Master Rates Bylaw in our bylaws section. If you have any questions about this or any other Village Bylaw please contact the Village Office at 780-663-3653 or email

Development & Demolition Permit Application – Village of Ryley

Plumbing Permit Application – Inspections Group Inc.

Gas Permit Application – Inspections Group Inc.

Electrical Permit Application – Inspections Group Inc.

Building & Demolition Permit Application – Inspections Group Inc.

Manufactured Home Move Out or In Application – Village of Ryley

Roadside Development Application for Roadside Development Near A Primary Highway – Alberta Infrastructure & Transportation

The Inspections Group Inc.
12010-111 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5G 0E6
Telephone: (780) 454-5048
Fax: (780) 454-5222
Toll-free: 1-866-554-5048
Toll-free Fax: 1-866-454-5222